29 December 2021
Dear friends and partners,
Together with you and at times thanks to you, 2021 was marked by significant events for Radius Group, and now looking back on the year we would like to remember them once again and thank all of those who have been with us!
This year the Radius Group team:
- closed 10 new deals for the total of 200,000 m2,
- laid the foundation stone for the DPD high-tech logistic hub
- participated in more than 20 events and became partners for such milestone events as the Knight Frank Warehouse Conference, Forbes Forum, Kommersant, CRE, and Upgrade conferences to name a few
- launched a 64,000 m2 innovative distribution centre for Cainiao
- commissioned the new building 3АВ Green and started construction of buildings 2АВ and 1АВ
- started design works on the new building 7АВ
With our ESG strategy, once again we were listed in the Top Competitive European Companies in industrial real estate sector. We improved our performance from the previous year and became the third in the Industrial Non-Listed nomination among European companies and the first in the Efficiency nomination. The annual evaluation system reviews true ESG data using analytical tools for comparison of ESG indicators and identifies areas for improvement and interaction with investors. This year we improved our result by receiving 71 points, and two green GRESB (Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark) stars remain with us.
- won Green Awards and Proestate&Toby Awards prizes, and South Gate Industrial Park was recognized as Best Industrial Platform according to Russian Business Guide (RBG) Awards supported by the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Year Ending: In just two years, warehouses have turned from a "boring" segment into the leaders of commercial real estate.
Format transformation: shopping malls across the world have tended to adapt their areas for storage of goods
Demand for warehouses in the capital and its suburbs is increasing at a rate exceeding the supply growth
Warehouse 2CDE Green has been shortlisted for the CRE Federal Awards 2021 in the category “Green Brick”
Building 3AB Green has been nominated in Arendator Awards 2021 for the “Warehouse Сomplex” and “Best Ecological Project” categories
At a festive ceremony, the cornerstone was laid today for the DPD high-tech logistics complex at South Gate Industrial Park
South Gate becomes first industrial park in the world to hold both LEED (Silver) and BREEAM (Very Good) sustainability certifications
Radius Group Managing Director Chris Van Riet: How e-commerce is reshaping Russia’s warehouse industry
Russia Recession Poses Financial Dilemma for Companies: Western Sanctions, Lower Oil Prices, and a Falling Rouble Test Business Resolve
Radius Group and Leroy Merlin sign a purchase build-to-suit agreement for a 100,000 m2 Consumer Distribution Center.
Radius Group Invests 8.4 Billion Rubles ($248 Million) In The Expansion Of South Gate Industrial Park With Loan From Sberbank
Radius to Build & Manage 10,000 M2 Records Management and Document Storage Facility for Iron Mountain
The latest phase of ‘South Gate Industrial Park’ has achieved the highest BREEAM rating of any commercial real estate project in Russia.
Radius Group and Oriola have signed a 10 year leasing agreement on a 30, 000 m2 logistic center facility at the South Gate Industrial Park